Saturday 16 August 2014

Team Review: Jedi Knight (Paul Dahlin's Side)

Dahlin has the runs on the board but can he
produce the goods this time round!























Player Review

Goal Keepers


I've chosen De Gea and Krul as my early season pairing. De Gea for the Manchester United early run. Krul for the price is cheap playing cover and I can then rotate if the fixtures are right.

Defenders

Taking the risky option and starting with Filipe Luis to get the Chelsea cover into the team. Debuchy gives me an attacking option in DEF and Arsenal coverage.
DEF also wanted at least one Man City Player so I've gone with Kolorov
Then my next two DEF players I have chosen a Sunderland/Newcastle Rotation based on fixtures. Sunderland I have O’Shea who will be on field in Gameweek 1 as they face West Brom.
On the bench in Spot 3 is Coloccini who I see as having scoring potential as well as clean sheet potential, during the rotation with O’Shea.

Midfielders

Mata from Manchester United, based both on pre-season and fixture.
Ramsey from Arsenal based on last season, and for the attacking.
Taking a risk on Lamela from Spurs, based on pre-season and potential.

Forwards

Giroud has been chosen due to doubts around Lukaku, we will see how he goes.
Rooney gets the nod for Captain in Jedi Knight’s also, with my GK De Gea as the VC for Gameweek 1.
Bojan is my 3rd FWD, who will rotate with Sigurdsson.

On the Bench

Sigurdsson is in the first bench slot, this again allows for rotation and return options. Will be rotating him with Bojan from Stoke who is currently my third striker. Stoke play Villa in Gameweek 1, and that is why he has the nod before Sigurdsson this week.
Drinkwater is my second bench option, due to the Albrigton injury. I can see Leicester hopefully scoring some goals, and Drinkwater should prove to be a good option.

Strategy

I'll try and save the Wild Card until as late in the season as possible, I have 1.5M in the kitty to aid with corrective trading in the case of any majors issues. As I am playing in H2H Leagues also, I will attempt to limit my trades.

Chase the clean sheets as much as possible, and try and find a MID who scores goals for the 5M mark is the aim.

Keen on challenging Paul Dahlin this season, join the FPL Dreamers Group on FB today and the league using this code 53268-17232!

No comments:

Post a Comment